Family Medicine physician to meet a growing community need. This employed position will have you joining another Primary Care provider in an office located just a few minutes from the hospital. Qualified candidates will be board certified/board eligible in Family Medicine. Additional highlights include:
• Full time position with flexible scheduling
• No weekend or holiday responsibilities
• Experienced support staff and dedicated MA per physician
• CLIA waived testing and lab draw on site
• Potential for state and federal loan reimbursement programs
• New graduates and physicians with H1B or J1 visas will be considered
Enjoy a guaranteed income with a performance based bonus. Comprehensive benefits include CME funds, med mal insurance plus tail coverage, health/vision/dental insurances, relocation, license/DEA reimbursement and a generous PTO plan.