Specialty: Family Practice
Job Number: 20413
Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Residency Director to help develop a new residency program.
- Employed position joining new residency program
- Preferred candidate will have 5+ years' clinical experience
- Preferred candidate will have 2+ years' core faculty experience
- Competitive salary and benefits
- This position will begin in 2020; residency program to begin in 2021
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 325 days of sunshine - perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- Mix of highly-rated private and public schools, including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the " Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Growing biotech industry, bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways