Board Certified Family Medicine physician needed to work as the lead doctor in an outpatient clinic setting. The position is mainly outpatient but hospital credentialing is required to do occasional rounding on patients. Work only 4.5 days per week in the beautiful White Mountains of Northeastern Arizona:
- lead physician with mid-level support in hospital employed community health clinic
- shared call of 6 nights per month. Additional call nights available for additional compensation
- OB work is optional
- the group is offering a very generous salary or income guarantee with sign-on bonus
- full benefits including health, dental, life insurance, CME time off and allowance, long/short term disability, retirement planning, malpractice coverage with tail and student loan repayment
- the community is located 2 hours from Flagstaff and 3.5 hours from Phoenix
- enjoy an outdoor paradise with 4 mild seasons, affordable cost of living, excellent educational system, and plenty of recreational activities including hiking, fishing, biking and skiing in the winter. The resort community is a very desirable area for year-round living and summer vacationers alike.