Specialty: Family Practice
Job Number: 17569
Founded and built by neighborhood health activists in 1996, the Center is one of the newest in the tradition of Connecticut‘ s community health centers. In attractive and modern facilities central to the neighborhood it serves, the Center provides a warm welcome and exceptional health care services.
The Center offers family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, dentistry, nutrition, sonography, podiatry, optometry and behavioral health services. Staffing includes licensed medical and dental providers including physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, licensed clinical social workers, nutritionists, dentists, and dental hygienists. The Center also provides school based health services in 35 schools in around Hartford, including three schools that host full-time School Based Health Centers.
- See 3-4 patients per hour
- Rotated phone call among provider group
- Saturdays rotated among provider group
- Salary based on experience and & MGMA
- 20 PTO days
- 6 holidays
- Health Insurance (75%), Short and Long term disability, Life, 5 Days CME+ $2500, $1500 towards licensing.