Job ID: 16522
Physician Group is seeking an additional BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join our eight-member Gastroenterology Department.
- Treat patients in a state-of-the-art, 10-suite Digestive Health Center
- All services for Gastroenterology and Colon-Rectal surgeons are provided seamlessly in the newly constructed centralized area which includes exam rooms, preparation and recovery bays, procedural rooms and space for research
- Call 1: 8
- Has 30+ digestive clinical trials with fully funded research
- Mature endoscopy therapy program
- Advanced digestive health services and programs that include but not limited to the following: EUS, ERCP, VCE, Fibroscan, Double Balloon Enteroscopies, and Manometry
- Hepatology, IBD, and Therapy teams work together with nurse navigators
- Four Advanced Practice Providers see clinic patients; three Advanced Practice Providers work with the on-call physician in the hospital
- Specialty trained support staff - ASGE Quality Endoscopy & SGNA Certified
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign
- Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world' s great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.