Confluence Health/East Wenatchee Clinic
Job Number: 19179
- General Ophthalmologist
- Join a Solid Team of 7 Ophthalmologists including: 1 fellowship trained Vitreo-Retinal Surgeon, 1 fellowship trained Glaucoma Surgeon, 5 General Ophthalmologists with interest in anterior segment, medical retina, oculoplastics, pediatrics
- Support from 4 local and 3 regional Optometrists
- Medical Group offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including robust insurance programs, retirement contributions, CME, and professional liability insurance.
- You will have the opportunity to become a shareholder with the Medical Group
- Practice is part of a regional healthcare delivery system with 2 hospitals, multi-specialty care in 40+ service lines and primary care with rural outreach to ten communities across North Central WA state. Over 225 physicians and 100 advanced practice clinicians provide the highest quality comprehensive care in a service area of approximately 12, 000 square miles.
- Located in Beautiful Central Washington where you will enjoy over 300 days of sunshine with breathtaking landscapes, four distinct seasons and moderate winters.
- Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, rock climbing, fishing, golfing, kayaking and so much more are right outside your door!
- Seattle is only a 2.5 hour scenic drive or ½ hour flight from our regional airport.