Specialty: Surgery - General
Job Number: 19748
- Hospital employed opening for Board Certified General Surgeon
- Will perform all aspects of General Surgery.
- Office Space with three Examination Rooms
- Call Coverage of 1: 3 to 1: 4
- 300-bed acute care hospital serving nearly 200, 000 residents offers the latest technology in all major specialties, including emergency an trauma services, advanced digital diagnostic imaging, general and minimally invasive surgery, cardiac care, orthopedic surgery, thoracic surgery, urology, gynecology, obstetrics, neonatology, pediatrics, cancer treatment, wound care, behavioral health, gastroenterology, pain management, and more.
Package includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment
- 401K/Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical/Dental Insurance/Disability Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
This diverse community is midway between Richmond, Virginia/North Carolina border, with access to major highways and public transportation including commuter trail systems. Our community has many arts/culture venues, beautiful parks, playgrounds and playing fields for children, symphony orchestra, performing arts, dining and shopping. This opportunity provides an excellent work-life balance, while living in some of the most desirable communities in the region.