Job ID: 16523
An integrated health system in Central Illinois, is seeking a BE/BC Medical Geneticist to join our expanding team.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Participates in the delivery of routine Medical Genetics functions by delivering both outpatient and inpatient care.
- Performs care and procedures, both diagnostic and therapeutic, specific to the discipline of contemporary Medical Genetics.
- Participates in Quality Assurance activities related to practice of Medical Genetics.
- Physician-led organization
- Flexible scheduling
- Experienced support staff
- Opportunity to work with two Genetic Counselors
- Teaching and research opportunities available with the University of Illinois College of Medicine and the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, coming in 2018.
- Large Referral base
- Level III Perinatal services
- Dedicated to providing patient-focused care
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- Strong physician-centered management with progressive strategic plan
- Employed position
- Leading-edge technology, including EPIC EMR
- Employs more than 400 physicians and 250 advanced practice providers
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign
- Competitive compensation/benefit package including paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage and relocation package
- Unfortunately, this position does not qualify for J-1 visa waivers