Well established Private Practice in Charleston, SC is seeking to add a Gynecologic Oncologist to their very busy practice. Two existing physicians in the group with two office locations practice the full range of surgical and medical gynecologic oncology care.
• We treat the full spectrum of gynecologic oncology cases and perform a mix of laparoscopic, robotic and open surgical procedures.
• DaVinci Robotic Surgical System, with guaranteed block time
• Call will be 1: 3
• Robust referral system with a large group of OB/GYNs
• Experience/training in robotics and chemotherapy
• XI and SI da Vinci Surgical System training or demonstrated competencies
• Fellowship training in GYN/Oncology and BE/BC in GYN/Oncology
• Some experience preferred but will entertain new graduate with excellent recommendations from Program Director or professional colleagues
• Availability to begin practice by Summer 2018
This is an employed position with partnership opportunity once established
• Competitive salary
• Sign On bonus
• Paid malpractice & CME
• Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family