- BE/BC Gynecological Oncologist
- Employed position with prominent Healthcare System
- Candidates with specialized minimally invasive training, including robotic surgery, encouraged to apply
- Administrative responsibilities and overhead handled by the hospital
- Looking for experienced provider interested in assuming a mentor role for a newer provider
- Will also consider a new/recent graduate if they have strong ties to South Florida
The Cancer Institute is comprised of a multi-disciplinary team of medical and surgical oncologists and offers outpatient services including chemotherapy, infusion therapy and radiation therapies at two separate campus locations. Additionally, the Office of Human Research allows patients to take advantage of numerous clinical trials.
The position offers competitive benefits and a compensation package that is commensurate with training and experience. Professional malpractice and medical liability are covered under sovereign immunity.
Florida has no income tax. South Florida offers endless recreational, athletic, shopping, educational, and cultural amenities.