- Leading private orthopaedic practice in North Central Florida
- Group has 33 physicians practicing across 7 office locations.
- Seeking fellowship-trained sports medicine, hand/upper extremity, and foot & ankle surgeons (not podiatry trained)
- Partnership Track positions
- Call is 1: 8 and includes Level II trauma center
- Good reimbursement for call.
- Rapidly growing area; you can be as busy as you want to be.
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family and includes one of Florida’ s top elementary schools. Marion County, with Ocala at its heart, boasts of winding community pathways that are canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature' s Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, friendly communities, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Also, the subtropical climate makes Marion County a vacation destination year-round. Marion County has a population of approximately 350, 000 and is conveniently located one hour from the east and west coasts of Florida and one hour from Orlando.