- Comprehensive cancer center and blood institute
- Join three full-time physicians and one nurse practitioner
- Satellite clinic outreach once a week
- Adding a physician due to growth, retirement, and needed service line development
- Patient population includes a broad range of solid tumor and hematologic malignancies; benign hematologic conditions are also a significant component of the practice.
- Hemotherapy infusion center and Radiation Oncology on-site.
- Small clinical trials program which is currently expanding and affiliating with Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Hem/Onc' s admit and co-manage their patients with the hospitalist group
- We facilitate a multidisciplinary Tumor Board, as well as a Cancer Committee each month.
- On-call responsibility one weeknight per week and every fifth weekend.
- Physicians are seeing 15-17 patients per day and rounding on their own inpatients.
This opportunity is full-time, hospital employed with competitive compensation, signing bonus, relocation stipend, great benefits, CME, licensure, malpractice and more.
Beautiful riverfront community of 30, 000+ a very short drive from Oregon, Washington, and countless National Parks and other recreational attractions