- Experienced Hospitalist leader to guide team of Hospitalists
- Join Progressive community healthcare system
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Experience with ventilator management required
- 121-bed licensed acute care facility and 96– bed Long-term care facility.
This is a hospital employed position and offers a competitive compensation package consisting of:
- Guaranteed Base Salary + Incentive Bonus, Quality and wRVU Bonus
- Medical Directorship Stipend
- Comprehensive benefits, malpractice, CME, Paid Time Off and more
• Dedicated Nurse Practitioner
• Great specialty support
• Dedicated Administrative Coordinator
• Strong support from Administration
• Provides care as a Clinical Hospitalist and administrative medical director responsibilities.
• Clinical Leadership and supervision of physicians and physician extenders.
• Coordinates hospitalist scheduling – 7 on/7 off with combination of 8 and 12 hour shifts.
• Mentors and encourages professional development and growth for staff.
• Promotes and ensures patient satisfaction.
• Providing guidance to hospitalist program services including policies, personnel, services, marketing, quality
assurance monitoring and education.
• Participates in medical staff and healthcare system committee meetings.
• Develops and implements practice standards and protocols for the Hospitalist program.
• Develops collaborative relationships with primary care, referring physicians, clinical and ancillary staff to assure
harmonious working relationship.
• Provides leadership to practitioners resulting in overall center improvement encouraging teamwork and participation.
• Assists in an efficient and expeditious operation of the practice providing input on budgets, equipment, staffing and
yearly goals and objectives.
- Rural community with quick access to nearby Columbia, South Carolina
- Located within 32 miles of downtown Columbia, SC and 90 miles from Charlotte, NC