Job Number: 18896
- BC/BE Hospitalist Physicians Needed in Central Washington
- Solid support from primary care and specialist partners
- Customized flexible schedules
- ICU work available
- Established protocols, and rapid response teams in place
- Clinical faculty appts available
- 200 bed hospital
- Comprehensive benefits package including robust insurance programs, retirement contributions, CME, and professional liability insurance.
- Opportunity to become a shareholder with an independent, physician owned and governed group
- Practice is part of a regional healthcare delivery system with 2 hospitals, multi-specialty care in 40+ service lines and primary care with rural outreach to ten communities across North Central WA state. Over 270 well trained physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians provide the highest quality comprehensive care in a service area of approximately 12, 000 square miles.
- Located in Beautiful Central Washington where you will enjoy over 300 days of sunshine with breathtaking landscapes, four distinct seasons and moderate winters.
- Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, rock climbing, fishing, golfing, kayaking and so much more are right outside your door!
- Seattle is only a 2.5 hour scenic drive or ½ hour flight from our regional airport.