Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 8855
Job #8855 | IM needed - **50k sign on bonus - Northern California - Visa Support
- Internal Medicine Opportunity in Northern California - Outdoor Enthusiasts - Visa Support
- Multi-specialty group looking for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician
- Can work Outpatient or Traditional setting
- Predictable work schedule (M-F, 8-5) - be home for dinner!
- Low call time
- Call if traditional 1: 8
- No weekend or evening hours
- After 1st year, performance-based incentive plan
- Current physicians seeing around 25 patients per day!
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice, medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, short-term disability, $250, 000 life insurance, and up to $1, 500 for CME expenses.
- 3 weeks of vacation plus time off for CME and several paid holidays will be available in the first year.
- The incoming physician will have the autonomy to decide how many patients he/she wants to see per day. After year one, a clear production model will go into effect. This is an opportunity to be in control of your life and your income.
- $50, 000 sign on bonus
- Tuition reimbursement and production/bonus plans
- Mal Practice
- Relocation assistance up to $15, 000
- Starting salary $170, 000 DOE
- Possible $20, 000 retention bonus at the completion of 1st year.
- Partnership option
- H1 or J1 visa support
- eClinical Works EMR
- Work with a stable and supportive program and hospital administration
- Flexible practice setup
- Opportunity to develop your own subspecialty interests
- Fast-pace! - No boredom!
- Diverse patient population
- Justified need. Community is experiencing positive growth. Must be open minded and capable of advocacy and like to work with an underserved population
Located in one of California' s most beautiful, pristine locations:
• 14, 000 foot mountain, gorgeous lakes and rivers
• Access to Lake Tahoe, Napa, Sacramento, San Francisco
• Safe town of 13, 000+ people with numerous religious and educational choices (California Distinguished Schools)
• Homes in Northern California for $200/square foot with acreage or views of majestic mountains can be found
• Enjoy shopping at Costco, Home Depot, Macy' s, and the mall
• Consider living near world-class fly and trout fishing
• Imagine hunting, fishing, boating, skiing, snowmobiling, hiking and biking in the nearby state parks