Excellent Inpatient PM&R Opportunity in Pensacola, FL
Adding an additional Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation physician to inpatient rehabilitation facility in order to meet the growing needs of our community. Candidates with experience or interest in Brain & Spinal Cord are preferred.
• Join established team of one physician and one Advanced Practice Provider
• Call is 1: 2 with rotating weekend call
• 100% Inpatient opportunity
• Newly remodeled facilities
• Facility equipped with EMR and in room computers
This is an employed opportunity with a competitive salary and full benefits to include:
• High earnings potential with wRVU based production model
• Paid Malpractice
• Relocation Allowance
• Paid CME, Vacation, Fees/Dues, and 401k
58-bed comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation hospital accredited through the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) and a designated Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Program for the Panhandle of Florida by the FL Department of Health. Patient acuity includes: stroke, debility, hip/join replacement, tumors, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, trauma, amputations and other neurological and orthopaedic conditions
The Florida Panhandle boasts world class beaches and a very reasonable cost of living.