- BC/BE Critical Care trained physician
• Focus on work/life balance
• Physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more.
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring.
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice insurance
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
• 24 hour Physician coverage of 20 Med/Surg CC beds and 6 CVCC beds
• 12 hour shifts: 7 am – 7 pm/1 MD 7 pm – 7 am
• 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; day and night shifts
• Full time, Part Time opportunities available
• ACGME accredited IM residency program with teaching opportunities
• Open ICU model with mandatory intensivist consult
360 bed health system growing to 410 beds in early 2019. Facilities have been consistently growing over the course of the last 5 years, having invested $136 M in capital improvements through 2016. Facility has another $110 M in construction underway to include expansion of ER, OR, and IP Bed Capacity at both facilities. This is a high functioning Level II Trauma Center, and is the only trauma center in Marion, Hernando and Citrus counties. The facility also leads a growing GME program in partnership with UCF.
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family and includes one of Florida’ s top elementary schools. Marion County, with Ocala at its heart, boasts of winding community pathways that are canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature' s Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, friendly communities, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Also, the subtropical climate makes Marion County a vacation destination year-round. Marion County has a population of approximately 316, 000 and is conveniently located one hour from the east and west coasts of Florida and one hour from Orlando.