North Country Hospital, 189 Prouty Dr
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 17701
Job #17701 | Internal Medicine Outpatient ONLY Position-Northern Vermont
Join an 18 provider multi-specialty practice with two locations providing, Internal Medicine, Geriatrics and Family Medicine staffed currently with 9 physicians (2 IM, 1 geriatrician, 6 FP’ s) and 9 mid-levels (4 PA’ s, 5 FNP’ s). One part-time Psychiatrist and one full-time Psychiatric NP supports the practice.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine
- Residents welcome to apply
- Outpatient Only
- Optional - Hospitalist shifts can be picked up for additional reimbursement at a competitive rate
- Work is 4 patient contact days and one administrative day per week.
- Patient volume is 18 – 22 patients per day.
- Call is phone call only averaging 1/6
- AllScripts EMR is utilized.
- Salary $190, 000 - $235, 000 based on experience
- Bonus - RVU-based incentive plan
- $20, 000 signing bonus
- Paid relocation
- $3, 500 CME and one week of CME
- Full Malpractice coverage
- Educational Loan Repayment Available. $20, 000 per year for up to 6 years
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement 403(b) plan with match (100% Vested)
- 457(b) tax deferred plan
- Short and Long term Disability
Located in northern Vermont, serving a catchment area of 28, 000, spread across three counties. A fiscally sound and up-to-date facility with 25 active beds. The hospital carries the federal designation of a Critical Access Hospital.
This is the most unspoiled portion of the most beautiful state in the eastern US. Mountains, lakes, rivers, forests are dotted with lovely small towns. Outdoor recreation abounds, including hiking, cycling, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, and golf. Nearby mountain, provides unrivaled downhill skiing, as well as a new indoor water park and a championship golf course. The area is growing with investments in new industry and recreational opportunities. Schools are excellent and real estate is affordable.