300 Singleton Ridge
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 16839
Work, live and play at the Beach! Multi-specialty physician friendly medical group operating 20 primary care and specialty physician offices in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area. Our rapidly growing market is one of the fastest growing in the nation, with resort lifestyle amenities boasting sun, sand and sea (60 miles of public beaches), not to mention golf (nearly 100 golf courses), hunting and fishing, along with hometown values. Our community is a great place to live, work and raise a family, as excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods and extracurricular activities abound.
We are searching for BC/BE Family Medicine, Internal and Urgent Care Physicians. The positions are 100% outpatient medicine with existing practices, new practices or urgent care located throughout coastal Horry County, South Carolina. Our Medical Center is a 210 bed community hospital with sub-specialty support. We have a tremendous and proactive Hospitalist program, ICU and specialty support to help team with you for care transitions.
We are committed to providing an optimal healing environment for the growing healthcare needs of our community. We strive to provide a great practice experience for physicians by focusing on the provider’ s needs to provide patient safety, quality care, great customer service and balanced productivity.
We are searching for BC/BE Family Medicine, Internal Medicine Physicians. The positions are 100% outpatient medicine to provide primary medical care, physical exams, preventive medicine and treatment of acute and chronic conditions.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Outpatient practice.
- Professional and collegial interdepartmental working relations with medical staff. A physician friendly culture with dynamic Medical Director to help support physician needs.
- Primary service area of 225, 000 and growing offering a foundation to build a busy practice in this thriving medical community. Existing patient base for new physician to quickly start patient flow.
- Compensation at or above MGMA median depending on experience. There is a production based (work RVU) incentive to further enhance compensation.
- Great benefits and professional development allowance.
- Flexible work schedules during non-traditional hours can offer more time off during normal workweek.
- Patient Centered Medical Home practice opportunities available.
- Fully integrated entity-wide EHR with proactive training and support.