Job Number: 18979
- Lab Director with blood banking experience desired to work 4-6 hours per week
- Work as an Independent Contractor with great hourly compensation
- Compensation range is very competitive
- Completely flexible schedule
- Can work on Saturday or Sunday if desired
- Blood Banking or Transfusion Medicine experience is a plus
- Candidates will need to provide COQ (Certificate of Qualification)
- One of the nation' s largest collectors/suppliers of blood-plasma derived therapies
- Review Medical Staff Associate (RNs, LPNs/LVNs, and Paramedics) logbooks.
- Meet with Medical Staff Associates to discuss medically-related topics.
- Review medical incident reports and approve or defer continued donations.
- Confer with Medical Staff Associates on medical conditions and their impact on plasma donation suitability
- Review unacceptable test results and donor record files
- Interview donors with unacceptable test results
- Assist in the training of new Medical Staff Associates
- Oversee immunization programs
- Outstanding opportunity for supplemental income...on your schedule!