835 SE Bishop Blvd.
Specialty: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Job Number: 20575
Job# 20575 - Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) needed – Southeastern Washington State
Join a hospital owned clinic network where decisions are made by physician members. The LCSW will be working closely with the Psychiatrist and Primary Care Physician to develop and carry out a medical plan for the patient. Once the patient does see the Psychiatrist and a plan is formed, the LCSW will have the ability to meet one-on-one with the patient for 6-12 visits. For ongoing treatment, the patient will see the LCSW as well as the Primary Care physician with access to seeing the Psychiatrist as needed.
- Seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Full-time position (36 clinical hours)
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Work closely with the patient, the patient’ s primary care physician and psychiatrist
- Salary will be the MGMA median
- Health insurance for (LCSW), partial payment for family
- Retirement with partial matching funds
- Long term/Short term disability
- Moving expenses up to $5, 000
- Sign on bonus $10, 000
- Possible loan repayment
Located in the beautify Southeast corner of Washington known as the Palouse region. Home of Washington State University with Idaho University just 8 miles away.
To the East lies a beautiful fir and cedar forest. To the north is Schweitzer Mountain where you can enjoy snow skiing and other mountain activities. Also north is the more metropolitan area of Spokane. About 35 miles south you will descend 2, 000 feet to the Snake River where the water is clear and great for hiking.
Very family-oriented community and voted " Best Place to Raise Kids" in Washington.