1820 Rice Mine Rd. North 200
Job Number: 18860
- Our cancer center is a certified member of MD Anderson Cancer Network, a program of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX.
- Call 1: 5
- Average number of patients per day: 15-20
- 12 Medical Oncology Exam Rooms, 6 Radiation Oncology Exam Rooms
- Hospital provides nursing and billing/insurance administration; Oncology Associates provide credentialing, accounting, F&M review and H/R services.
- 2-3 year contract, with partnership option at end of term
- Salary plus dividend
- Productivity raise at the end of Year 1
- Benefits include paid malpractice, health insurance, PTO, CME time and allocation, 401K
All opportunities include the standard recruitment package:
- Hospital will reimburse the physician for reasonable and customary candidate interview trip expenses for up to 2 onsite interviews for the physician & their spouse (per the travel policy)
- Once candidate accepts the practice offer, hospital will reimburse the physician candidate and their spouse for one (1) house hunting trip (per hospital travel policy)
- Hospital will reimburse reasonable moving expenses for household goods for the physician and their immediate family up to $20, 000 with documented moving expense
- Hospital will provide an appropriate 2-year forgivable loan between Hospital Health Care Authority and the physician. This is basically a sign-on bonus that is a different amount for each opportunity. It will be paid once the physician relocates and starts their practice.