254 Easton Ave
Job ID: 14266
Located in New Brunswick, NJ, the hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of central New Jersey for more than a century. From our simple beginnings in 1907, we have grown to become a technologically advanced, 478-bed teaching hospital that provides a broad array of services to the community.
We bring the latest medical practices and highly skilled professionals to the bedside. We treat more than 30, 000 inpatients and more than 200, 000 outpatients annually. We employ 2, 800 healthcare professionals and support personnel, and more than 900 physicians and dentists have privileges at our facility.
- To start as soon as possible
- What level NICU?--------Level 3
- All Procedures done in an active Level 3 NICU
- On call is in house. Physician have to be physicaly in the NICU
- Must be Board Certified in Neonatal Perinatal Medicine
- Physician will care for all the patients in the NICU ( See above call)
- Patient census- As any NICU. Census fluctuates
- EMR system- Neodata. Mckesson and Athena
In support of our mission to provide quality medical education, we are a major clinical affiliate of Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences. The health system also sponsors residency programs in internal medicine, obstetrics/gynecology and pediatrics that are approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education