Job ID: 16486
Physician Group in Urbana, Illinois, is seeking a full-time Neuro-Stroke Hospitalist
Hospital obtained Primary Stroke Center certification in early 2010 and is providing Comprehensive Stroke Center services including Neurosurgery, Neuro-Radiology, and Interventional Neuro-Radiology services, as well as having a diverse range of Neurology and Pediatric Neurology specialists.
- Primarily a consultative position, the Neuro-Hospitalist would have the support of a 30-physician Hospitalist team.
- Call will be shared with Neurology physicians (1: 8).
- Carle Foundation Hospital is in the process of developing a dedicated Neuro-Intensive Care/Neuro-Step Down Unit.
- The Stroke Program includes teleradiology capabilities with regional hospitals.
- Leadership role available in Stroke program and Neuro-Intensive Care Unit.
- Opportunity is available for Neurosciences research with University of Illinois.
- Dedicated to providing patient-focused care
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- Strong physician-centered management with progressive strategic plan
- Employed position
- Leading-edge technology, including EPIC EMR
- Carle employs more than 400 physicians and 250 advanced practice providers
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign
- Competitive compensation/benefit package including paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage and relocation package
- Unfortunately, this position does not qualify for J-1 visa waivers