1820 Rice Mine Rd. North 200
Job Number: 18858
- Inpatient-only position; 24-hour shifts.
- NeuroHospitalist do not admit patients but instead see patients in two ICUs and on one inpatient floor.
- They also consult on emergencies in the Emergency Departments.
- The schedule is between 14 and 20 twenty-four hour shifts per month.
- There are two FNP’ s that see patients during the day which helps with documentation, billing and managing high patient volume.
- Exposure to medical students. Opportunity for adjunct teaching.
- Speech, physical and occupational therapy along with social workers are readily available.
All opportunities include the standard recruitment package:
- Hospital will reimburse the physician for reasonable and customary candidate interview trip expenses for up to 2 onsite interviews for the physician & their spouse (per the travel policy)
- Once candidate accepts the practice offer, hospital will reimburse the physician candidate and their spouse for one (1) house hunting trip (per hospital travel policy)
- Hospital will reimburse reasonable moving expenses for household goods for the physician and their immediate family up to $20, 000 with documented moving expense
- Hospital will provide an appropriate 2-year forgivable loan between Hospital Health Care Authority and the physician. This is basically a sign-on bonus that is a different amount for each opportunity. It will be paid once the physician relocates and starts their practice.