1900 South Ave H02-009
Specialty: Radiology - Interventional
Job Number: 19695
Health System in Western, WI is seeking a neurointerventional radiologist to join our rapidly growing clinical practice in one of the nation’ s largest multi-specialty groups. Candidates must be interested in practice development including marketing services, developing new service lines, and growing the clinical practice.
Join an experienced endovascular neurologist, sharing equally in the full spectrum of neurointerventional services and related inpatient/outpatient consultation
- Primary Stroke Center with Comprehensive Capabilities. Stroke thrombectomy call is shared between the interventional radiologists and neurointerventionalists. We currently have one dedicated stroke neurologist
- Diagnostic radiology responsibilities are flexible and can be customized to your skill set and preferences, including an emphasis on diagnostic neuroradiology and non-invasive neurovascular imaging
- The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to participate in the vascular interventional radiology section (although this is NOT required). Candidates with dual IR/NIR training are encouraged to apply. Proctoring in IR is available as well
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including moving expenses, student loan repayment, and generous retirement plan
- Teaching and research are well supported
- Regional Health System with service area of nearly 650, 000 lives
- We place a high value on work-life balance and maintaining a collegial, supportive work environment
- Enjoy a balanced lifestyle in the exquisite Upper Mississippi River Valley and beautiful bluff country of Southwestern Wisconsin.