1441 Florida Avenue
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner - Neurology
Job Number: 19190
- Experienced Nurse Practitioner with a Neuro/Stroke background
- SCRN preferred
- Full-time, permanent position
- Medical Center is building a new Comprehensive Stroke Program.
- Will be responsible for providing stroke education, delivery and oversight of patient care, including rounding and post discharge follow up.
- Excellent compensation and full, comprehensive benefits
Stroke Program Nurse Navigator provides expert nursing consultation and practice oversight, functioning as a liaison between medical staff, nursing staff, family members and support services. Coordinates multidisciplinary care based on evidence based practice. Responsible for providing stroke education, delivery and oversight of patient care, including post discharge follow up. Works in collaboration with Stroke Program key stakeholders to meet stroke program certification requirements, including review of data and performance improvement projects. Incorporates the patient experience in all aspects of patient care.
Population of approximately 220, 000 people with a service area of approximately 750, 000. We are located just 90 minutes from Downtown San Francisco and 60 miles south of Sacramento. Wide variety of city amenities without the high housing costs and traffic. Here you will find good schools and affordable housing with easy access to Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, the Santa Cruz/Monterey/Carmel coast line and Yosemite National Park.