- BC/BE Neurologist
- J1/H1B visa candidates are welcome
- Employment options available:
1. Hospital employment employment with future transition into private practice
2. Private practice with an income guarantee.
- Courtesy staff privileges with no fixed call.
- Income or salary is based on MGMA or GMENAC median data
- Additional bonus income for production above 50th percentile
- Full, comprehensive hospital benefits
- Hospital is above the 90th percentile in Press Ganey patient satisfaction scores
- With multitude of diagnostic and interventional support services and an infrastructure to support medical practices we are deeply committed to partnering with physicians for their practice success.
- Named one of the next 50 towns to live in by National Geographic Adventure-
- " Not-so-rural community” of 50000 people
- Located at the base of the beautiful Cascades Mountains.
- International Airport is located about an hours drive away.
Recreational activities abound in the outdoors. World-class fishing hunting mountain biking hiking rock climbing white water rafting ATVing, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling etc. are all available and frequent hobbies of the community residents. The incredible natural beauty of the Northwest’ s largest fresh water lake the Pacific water fowl migratory flyway and the access to Pacific Crest Trail all make our community a relaxing place to live and to call home.