Outstanding opportunity for a Neurosurgeon with a well-established, elective practice and a captive patient base to help build and expand our Neuro Destination Center! Practice call is shared among the members of the group. As the incoming physician you will have a dedicated Physician Assistant. Our preference is for general Neurosurgery with an interest in general spine, cranial and trauma neurosurgery. Enjoy the benefits of being employed - competitive compensation with production bonus and an extensive benefits package. We are a level II trauma unit and some trauma call will be required. Dedicated Operative days: two or three at the physician' s discretion. Hospital has built two new dedicated neurosurgical ORs.
Typical and frequent examples of our patient' s needs are painful and disabling diseases of the spine, brain tumors, intracranial hemorrhages, hydrocephalus, and peripheral nerve problems. We provide a wide range of services: Neuro-Oncology, Brain Tumor Support Group, clinical trials and more. Our physicians are trained to use the most cutting edge-technologies, which means a more precise surgical experience for our patients. We can offer:
• MRI computer assisted stereotactic navigation that identifies the location of tumors with improved accuracy and better tissue preservation
• O-arm and stealth navigation
• 3-D operating microscope that pinpoints even the smallest points of interest during surgical procedures for superior accuracy.
• Artificial disc implants
• Our neurosurgery team specializes in minimally invasive brain and spinal procedures
• Decompressions and fusions
• Percutaneous pedicle screw fixation
• Microscopic diskectomies