Job ID: 13543
Amazing, truly one of a kind Nocturnist opportunity minutes from NYC!
- Hospital employed position in a dynamic hospitalist program with a very collegial work environment in a very desirable north jersey location, 40 mins to NYC
- Current group of 6 Hospitalists expanding due to the success of the program.
- Teaching hospital affiliated with internal medicine residency program -work out of ONE hospital, NO cross coverage for any other facility.
- Looking for enthusiasts who are interested in working alongside residents and teaching
- Competitive Salary
- Malpractice PAID including TAIL coverage
- 401k, dental, vision and health insurance
- 12 hour flexible block shift scheduling: 5 on 5 off, 7 on 7 off, or alternate monthly depending physician preference
Full time nocturnist desired. But will consider part time to do 8-10 shifts per month.
- NO CALL to emphasize work life balance
- NO procedures required but if interested you may request to be credentialed to supervise and teach procedures
- NO RRT obligations
- NO code blue obligations
- NOT a house doc position. Provide night coverage for only hospitalist patients.
- Open ICU - all ICU cases with residents and NO vent management. Intensivist subspecialty support available 24/7
- Full electronic medical record system
- Full sub specialty support
- Emphasis on quality care over productivity
- New graduates welcome. Experienced candidates must be board certified.
- Active NJ license is a plus.