Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Job Number: 19650
Nurse Practitioner Opening - Endocrinology
- Salary $100k + full benefits
- 4% matching 401k
- STD tuition reimbursement program
- Credentialing 30-60 days
- EMR - Epic
Provides health care, treatment and education to endocrinology patients and their families in collaboration with physicians and other members of the health care team according to established standards and practices but not limited to evaluation, diagnosis and treatment. Assist with and conduct in-clinic procedures and injections as needed and under direction of supervising physician. Provide continuity of care to endocrinology patients and consults on the in-patient setting.
Staff available -- Full-time Office Manager, 1 full-time RN, full-time CNA, dedicated office assistant for scheduling Staffing expectations -- RN or MA specific to PA would be considered with volume justification
Call Expectations – participate in call in conjunction with provider; meet daily consults on in-patient units and hospital ER How long is the wait for an appointment – currently booking 2 months out for new patient appointments in clinic setting
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
• Mix of inpatient and outpatient: 5% inpatient with regular hospital consults; 95% outpatient clinic work
• Work week is typically 5 days primarily in clinic setting for mid-level
• Number of patients seen per day – in clinic setting will work up to approximately 12 patients per clinic day; coordinating f/u care with orders for labs, diagnostic testing and outside referrals.
• Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Hospital consults – 2-3 new consults per week
• Current BLS certification.
• Current Nebraska or compact State license
• 2 years minimal experience