Job ID: 16675
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Practitioner Opportunity:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing school with a preferred Masters Degree in Nursing.
- Must be licensed to practice in the State of North Carolina.
- Experience: A minimum of 4 years medical experience; ability to work with and provide healthcare to individuals of varied economic and social backgrounds.
- No Visa Applicants
- Must be comfortable seeing ALL ages (including newborn).
• Complete health risk assessments as a foundation for developing individualized care plans and outcomes goals for patients and their families.
• Staff physician shall follow the correct OSHA and HIPAA guidelines and take measures to ensure that these guidelines are followed in the clinical work areas.
• Research, find, and link patients to resources, services, and support mechanisms for their care plans and self-care management needs.
• Meets productivity and billing goals set by the organization.
• Document each patient’ s individualized care plan and care coordination in the Practice’ s electronic health record (EHR).
• Conduct and document assessments of patient needs and resources for effective self-care management.
• Provide timely communication with patients, make inquiries, execute follow-up actions, and help to integrate information into the care plan.
• Makes appropriate referrals to those that require specialist services and conducts proper follow up to assure that continuity of care is provided.
• Actively participates in the development and implementation of a Quality Assurance plan or Performance Improvement for the Center.
• Attends all medical staff meetings.
• Engage patients, patients’ families, and their caregivers in understanding, setting, and monitoring patient self-management care plans in a manner that is culturally and linguistically appropriate to the patient and caregiver.
• Demonstrates proficiency in the utilization of the EHR and provide timely completion and maintenance of patient charts as per Center policy.
• Demonstrate flexibility, enthusiasm, and willingness to cooperate while working with others in multi-disciplinary teams with activities to include participating in daily coordination of care of clinic patients with assigned certified medical assistant.
• Apply the principles of comprehensive, community based, patient-centered, developmentally appropriate, and culturally and linguistically appropriate care coordination.
• Demonstrate personal responsibility and respect for patients, patients’ families, and co-workers in professional appearance.
• Participate in continuing professional growth through attendance at workshops and professional in-services and through individual research and reading, to include communication skills.
• Performs other necessary duties as required by the health center to meet the goals and objectives of the Center.
• Completes all other duties as assigned to include Practice and perform administrative functions.
- Monday – Friday 8-5
- No Call, No Holidays, and No Weekends.
- 20-25 patients per day on average
- EMR: NexGen
· Vacation, Sick and Personal Days
· Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
· 401 K Retirement
· Life Insurance
· Short and Long Term Disability
· Federal and state loan repayment through the NC Office of Rural Health and the National Health Service Corps.
· Continuing Medical Education Professional Development
· Corporate discount rates for Health Club memberships and more…
Client is flexible with salary. Please submit salary requirements along with CV.
Typical salary range: $85K - $110K based on experience.