Job Number: 16609
Staff OB/GYN Physician
Graduation from an accredited medical school with a degree of Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy. Satisfactory professional references.
Completion of an approved 4-year residency program in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Board certified or Board eligible
Must have an active license to practice in the State of North Carolina.
Experience: A minimum of 4 years medical experience; ability to work with and provide healthcare to individuals of varied economic and social backgrounds.
No Visa Applicants
• Complete health risk assessments as a foundation for developing individualized care plans and outcomes goals for obstetrical and gynecological patients and their families.
• Staff physician shall follow the correct OSHA and HIPAA guidelines and take measures to ensure that these guidelines are followed in the clinical work areas.
• Provides inpatient care to the Center’ s OB and GYN patients and hospitalizes patients as required.
• Provides care to unassigned OB and GYN patients seen in the emergency department and on labor and delivery.
• Research, find, and link patients to resources, services, and support mechanisms for their care plans and self-care management needs.
• Provides after hour call coverage as scheduled. Call will be 1: 3.
• Meets productivity and billing goals set by the organization.
• Document each patient’ s individualized care plan and care coordination in the Practice’ s electronic health record (EHR).
• Conduct and document assessments of patient needs and resources for effective self-care management.
• Provide timely communication with patients, make inquiries, execute follow-up actions, and help to integrate information into the care plan.
• Makes appropriate referrals to those that require specialist services and conducts proper follow up to assure that continuity of care is provided.
• Actively participates in the development and implementation of a Quality Assurance plan or Performance Improvement for the Center.
• Attends all medical staff meetings.