Job Number: 11924
- OB/GYN needed to join a practice with one other provider in an expanding practice
- BC/BE - future residency graduates are encouraged to apply
- $305, 000 with $50, 000 sign-on bonus and full relocation costs paid
- 32 days of vacation/holiday pay per year (256 hours)
- Employment options available: hospital employment, employment with future transition into private practice, or private practice with an income guarantee
- J1/H1 Visa candidates considered
- Named one of the top 50 towns to live in by National Geographic Magazine, Klamath Falls is a " not-so-rural community" of 50, 000 people located in beautiful Southern Oregon at the base of the Cascade Mountains
- At 4, 000 feet above sea level, it offers four seasons, mild climate, affordable housing, arts and theater and is home to Oregon Institute of Technology. The community is easily navigable, with brief commutes. To travel farther afield, An International Airport is located about an hours drive away.
- Recreational activities abound - World Class fishing, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, rock climbing, white water rafting, ATVing, skiing, snowboarding, etc.