Job Number: 20491
- Position is located in school based settings part of time seeing ages 5-18
- Afternoons are in clinic
- To start by August 2019
Benefits for Our Physicians & Providers
- No Holidays, No Weekends
- Outpatient only
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays/Vacation, Sick and CME Time
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- Malpractice Insurance at No Cost (FTCA)
One of the largest physician groups in Southwest Georgia and one of our region’ s largest Community Health Centers. Our organization provides high quality health care to residents across nine Southwest Georgia counties.
We are comprised of 27 locations, 26 clinical sites, a pharmacy, and one administrative location. Additionally, our physician group includes over 70 providers that specialize in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Midwifery, Podiatry, Behavioral Health, Optometry, and Dentistry.