• Board Certified/Board Eligible
• MD and DO will be considered
• Unknown volume as this is a new position
• Prefer starting date by March, 2016
• Recruitment agreement (Income Guarantee) arrangement with medical center employment may also be considered
• Solo practice
• Flexible call
• 6 Surgery suites
• Replacement of an existing Otorhinolaryngology that left
• Annual cases unknown as this is a new practice; possibly 100-350
• MGMA median starting salary
• Other compensation includes practice management consulting services, relocation reimbursement, sign-on bonus, EMR and marketing assistance.
• CME’ s allowance up to $2, 500
• Hospital has expanded to provide major medical services such as in-house PET and advanced CT and MRI (all digital imaging modalities), and an expanded ER unit designated as a certified chest pain center.
• Physician will be very welcomed in the community.
• Payor mix is 42% Medicare, 28% managed care, 19% Medicaid, 4% commercial, and 6% other. • Office space available within walking distance to the hospital.
• Very large referral base, including primary and secondary markets. Primary service is Fort Mohave, Bullhead City and Laughlin; secondary markets include Kingman, Needles and Lake Havasu City.