1239 East Main Street
Job ID: 17401
MD or DO
J1 and H1 welcome
Looking for an opportunity to work Monday through Friday, with no evenings, weekends, or call?
Join our clinical team and join our well-established multi specialty Neuroscience department.
This is an outstanding employed opportunity to join an office with:
- Pain management neurologist
- Nurse Navigators
This neuroscience center is highly regarded in the community as a very busy and still growing practice.
Responsibilities include evaluation and management of patients with neurological diseases in an outpatient clinic setting. Candidates must be able to work effectively in a collaborative, team oriented environment with a strong desire to focus on clinical and patient excellence.
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- wRVU bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Relocation reimbursement
- 27 days paid vacation
- 5 days CME plus allowance
Our opportunity includes:
- Welcoming subspecialty training and practice models
- Coverage of full scope of neurology services
- EMG facility is available in office
- Neuroimaging including CT, 3.0T MRI, PET scanning and EEG availabile on premises
- Family medicine residency program
- 16 county patient population of 350, 000