835 SE Bishop Blvd.
Job Number: 20572
Job# 20572 - Outpatient Only - Adult and Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Physician – Southeastern Washington State
Join a hospital owned clinic network where decisions are made by physician members.
- Seeking a BC/BE Adult and Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist
- MD or DO
- Active license in State of Washington (or able to obtain)
- Physician does have the option to see patients in the hospital
- Full-time position (36 clinical hours)
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- No call
- First 2 years guarantee salary (based on MGMA) then shift to productivity model
- Health insurance for physician, partial payment for family
- Retirement with partial matching funds
- Long term/Short term disability
- Moving expenses up to $10k
- Sign on bonus $20k
- Partial loan forgiveness opportunity
- Stipend for CME, professional fees, etc.
Located in the beautify Southeast corner of Washington known as the Palouse region. Home of Washington State University with Idaho University just 8 miles away.
To the East lies a beautiful fir and cedar forest. To the north is Schweitzer Mountain where you can enjoy snow skiing and other mountain activities. Also north is the more metropolitan area of Spokane. About 35 miles south you will descend 2, 000 feet to the Snake River where the water is clear and great for hiking.
Very family-oriented community and voted " Best Place to Raise Kids" in Washington.
For more information call Noelle Koch at 561-509-5928