835 SE Bishop Blvd.
Specialty: Family Practice
Job Number: 20570
Job# 20570 - Outpatient Only Family Practice Physician – Southeastern Washington State
Join 10 other providers within a hospital owned clinic network where decisions are made by physician members.
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Practice Physician
- MD or DO
- Active license in State of Washington (or able to obtain)
- Physician does have the option to see patients in the hospital
- Full-time position (36 clinical hours) with flexible hours ranging from 8am – 8pm
- Call 1: 4
- First 2 years guarantee salary (based on MGMA) then shift to productivity model
- Full-time position (36 clinical hours)
- Health insurance for physician, partial payment for family
- Retirement with partial matching funds
- Long term/Short term disability
- Moving expenses up to $10k
- Sign on bonus $20k
- Possible loan repayment
Located in the beautify Southeast corner of Washington known as the Palouse region. Home of Washington State University with Idaho University just 8 miles away.
To the East lies a beautiful fir and cedar forest. To the north is Schweitzer Mountain where you can enjoy snow skiing and other mountain activities. Also north is the more metropolitan area of Spokane. About 35 miles south you will descend 2, 000 feet to the Snake River where the water is clear and great for hiking.
Very family-oriented community and voted " Best Place to Raise Kids" in Washington.