Specialty: Pediatrics - Anesthesiology
Job Number: 20450
- Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiology
- BC in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology (or current fellow)
- Well-versed in EP and Cardiac Cath Lab
- Extensive congenital cardiac experience preferred
- Team of 21 Anesthesiologists including 2 cardiac
- Physician owned and oriented mutispecialty group
- Partnership option after year 3
- Options for academic research
- Negotiable salary; over MGMA Median
- Program provides care for a wide variety of children with complex congenital heart disorders.
- Work closely with our cardiac surgical team as well as the Pediatric Cardiac Cath labs and the Pediatric EP lab.
- Sign-on bonus
- Generous CME
- Short and long-term disability
- Malpractice insurance
- Robust retirement plan
- Health insurance.
Located in the heart of the Hampton Roads area which includes Virginia Beach and Williamsburg, VA, and represents the second most populous metropolitan area in the state with over 1.8 million people. The region has a mild climate and outstanding recreational opportunities. It is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and Chesapeake Bay, and the Blue Ridge Mountains are nearby.