254 Easton Ave
Job ID: 13923
Specialty: Pediatrics - Child Abuse
- RDTC is staffed by child abuse pediatricians, pediatricians, nurse practitioners, psychologists, social workers and nursing staff with specialty training and/or experience in child abuse/neglect.
- The RDTC utilizes a wide range of pediatric specialists including but not limited to: Pediatric Radiology, Pediatric Endocrinology, Genetics, Pediatric Hematology, Pediatric Neurology all providing consultations as necessary. All professional disciplines work together within the framework of a multidisciplinary approach to provide timely and effective evaluations and interventions in child abuse or neglect cases.
- The RDTC has established working relationships with Division of Childhood Permanency and Protection (DCP&P) local offices, prosecutors’ offices, as well as many local mental health providers, pediatricians, schools and police departments located with the seven counties that comprise the central region of the state. The center works to provide a pro-active response to reports of suspected child abuse and or neglect.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in child abuse.
- The Children’ s Hospital offers a full-range of pediatric specialized healthcare services for newborns and children through young adulthood.