254 Easton Ave
Job ID: 13922
Specialty: Pediatrics - Neurology
- The Division of Pediatric Neurology is dedicated to offering the highest level of care to children and families afflicted by disorders of the nervous system and using both technology and compassion to treat children with severely disabling illnesses. Our pediatric neurologists care for children with a wide range of disorders including children with inborn errors of metabolism that involve the nervous system. The Pediatric Neuroscience Institute utilizes sophisticated diagnostic techniques, including video-encephalography (EEG) monitoring, to help evaluate children with seizure disorders. Some children benefit from surgery, which is guided by sophisticated brain mapping techniques. In all cases, therapy is tailored to the individual child, and options may include the full range of anti-epileptic medications, the ketogenic diet and vagus nerve stimulation. The Institute is a referral program for area neurologists for the treatment of intractable seizures. Neurologists also investigate and manage cerebral palsy, developmental delay, autistic spectrum disorders, movement disorders, and chronic headache.
- Required fellowship in pediatric epileptology.
- Must be board eligible or board certified.
- The Children’ s Hospital offers a full-range of pediatric specialized healthcare services for newborns and children through young adulthood.
- Join team of 5 Physicians
- Dedicated LTVM
- Q6 on call: Every physician is epilepsy trained
- Compensation above avarage