Job ID: 17449
Specialty: Pediatrics - Surgery
Looking to expand our Pediatric Surgery Department by adding BE/BC Pediatric Surgeons to work in our established full-spectrum program.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Large built-in referral base with growing primary care and pediatric subspecialty physician base
- Block surgical time with clinic located adjacent to the hospital
- Flexible scheduling available to ensure 24/7 surgical coverage
- Comprehensive support services to optimize surgical care across the continuum including two fellowship trained Pediatric Anesthesiologists and the daVinci XI system for robotic cases
- Wide variety of cases – excludes transplants, burns, and pediatric hearts
- Inpatient specialty support on site includes; Neonatologists and Pediatric Hospitalist service. Additional outpatient pediatric specialties such as Maternal Fetal Medicine, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, Cardiology, Radiology, Psychology, Urology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Pulmonology, Sleep, Genetics, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, and Infectious Disease
- Teaching and research opportunities available with the General Surgery Residency and Illinois College of Medicine, coming in 2018.