Job ID: 17920
Seeking a Pediatrician to join an outpatient pediatric clinic!
- Clinic open Monday through Friday only, 8-5, flexible scheduling
- 100% outpatient position. No hospital or inpatient call. No obligation to round or attend deliveries.
- The clinic currently has 4 providers, including 2 pediatricians, 2 advanced practice professionals, and 1 pediatric psychiatry nurse practitioner (PMHNP)
Additional Resources Include:
- Pediatric specialty care available at onsite clinic staffed by pediatric subspecialists serving the region
- Level 2 trauma center attached to the clinic building
- Subspecialty care, employed medical team of over 265 providers in addition to 200+ providers in the community
- Inpatient pediatric unit staffed by a pediatric hospitalist team
- Level 3B NICU staffed 24/7 with Neonatologists and Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
Compensation and Benefits Great compensation structures with guaranteed salary and RVU bonus opportunity. Benefits offered to employees include: malpractice coverage + tail, health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as a 403B plan with 5% match and additional pre-tax savings programs for retirement.
Population of 60, 000, with a draw of over 275, 000 people in north central Montana. Enjoy mild winters and blue skies over 300 days per year. Equidistant from Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park. The community is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. There is an International airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Seattle and more. It is a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water& snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, you' ll have the added benefit of having access to the Health System, one of the state' s most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. State-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make it an exceptional working environment and one of the Best Places To Work in Healthcare 2014, 2015 and 2016.