412 S. W. Center St.
Job ID: 17263
Job #17263 | Pediatrician needed in Eastern North Carolina
Seeking a Board Certified Pediatrician that will diagnose, treat, and help prevent children’ s diseases and injuries. Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development. Treat children who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems, growth and development concerns. Perform assessments and diagnoses of patients and offer appropriated treatment. Provide care in age-appropriate manner.
Review and develop patient educational material. Supervise medical students assigned to the clinic for the purposes of education. Develop and uphold a program for quality assurance within the clinic.
- Experienced Board Certified Pediatrician
- MD or DO
- North Carolina Medical License
- Experienced with EHR (electronic health records) preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Competitive Benefit Package Includes:
- No Nights
- No Weekends
- No Call
- Competitive Salary
- 403B Retirement with contribution matching
- Quarterly production bonus opportunity
- Eligible for Supervision Bonus
- Eligible for Student/Resident (PA, NP, MD, DO) Preceptor Bonus
- Eligible for Loan Repayment
- Eligible for National Health Service Corps practice sites.
- Malpractice Insurance included
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Benefits Eligible: Yes after a 90 day probationary period
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledgeable of EHR capabilities and functions
- Thorough understanding of patient-centered approach and the fundamentals of value-based medicine
The cost of living in this area is very low and the climate is very mild. You are between an hour and an hour and half from Raleigh. Raleigh is a major metropolitan area.