Job Number: 19285
- Medical Center seeking a Nocturnist for employed hospitalist group
- BE/BC Internal or Family Medicine
- Collaborative medical staff, superior administrative support, and excellent work/life balance.
- 170-bed hospital with over 25, 000 Emergency Room visits annually
- 7-on / 7-off; 7pm – 7am
- 5-6 admits each night
- Average 18-20 encounters
- Robust subspecialty support, including medical and radiation oncology, vascular surgery, diagnostic and interventional radiology, cardiology, neurology, orthopedics and sports medicine, general surgery, and urology
- Beautiful location in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains
- Community of about 30, 000 in proximity to Bentonville/Fayetteville and Little Rock
- Mountain biking, water skiing, hiking, horseback riding, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, boating, swimming, camping, rock climbing, and other outdoor recreation abound.