Seeking a board certified or board eligible PM&R physician to provide medical care in the inpatient and outpatient setting.
Opportunities exist for performance of musculoskeletal care, musculoskeletal ultrasound, botox, EMG, SSEP, VEP, phenol blocks, and wound/hyperbaric medicine. The candidate will participate in the training of residents, medical students, and other allied health students. Research is supported and is a valued component of the position.
Fixed Term position available at the title/rank of assistant professor or higher.
Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from an appropriately accredited institution.
Board certified or board eligible in PM&R
Located an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
• Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools
• Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons
• Division I American Athletic Conference-football, basketball and baseball teams
• Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores
• 20 parks including 3 waterfront- a 324-acre nature park and an outdoor amphitheatre
• Numerous challenging private and public golf courses.
CME Days & Reimbursement
Malpractice (with tail)