Job Number: 20297
- BC/BE Urology Physician
- Competitive financial package based on MGMA guidelines
- Employed setting
- Call to be arranged/shared (will include 10 days ER call per month)
- Normal Mon-Fri business hours
- Office space to be discussed / Several options available
- Traditional Urology setting that will encompass surgical/office practice
- Live and practice near beautiful Savannah, Georgia
Robot (DaVinci) in place. The current Urologists in area are not Robotic trained so they don' t use the DaVinci. It is currently being used by General Surgeons and GYNs. Physician with DaVinci Robotics-Training is needed, Hospital is very open to incoming Urologists with Robotic training / experience so they can utilize the DaVinci.
Selling points: There are 7 OBGYNs, 22 PCPs, 4 General Surgeons on staff. Big referral base. Robust hospitalist program with 6 Hospitalists (4 daytimers and 2 noturnists). Full diagnostic capabilities and imaging, onsite Pathology and Oncology, progressive university town with 4th largest student population in the state, close to the GA coast.