Hiring NP or PA with First Assist experience
About Clinic: The surgery clinic is staffed with 4 full time General Surgeons and 4-6 Advance Practitioners (NP’ s and PA’ s). Mix of inpatient and outpatient: 85% outpatient with daily hospital consults/rounding on inpatient. Provider will start with a meeting at the hospital @ 7AM to 7: 15AM before starting hospital rounds, after rounding the provider will go to clinic to see patients and return to the hospital at conclusion of clinic patients.
Number of patients seen per day – minimum of 12 clinic follow up patients per day will be expected, with a focus on managing patients who are medically stable or need follow-up from procedures. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
• Performs independent evaluations and treatment procedures in emergency situations.
• Provides monitoring and continuity of care between physician visits.
• Provides call coverage with Physician.
• Must check background prior to presentation. No background concerns on candidates or NPDB claims.
• Current BLS certification.
• Prefer Current Nebraska or compact State license
• 2 years minimal experience (inpatient or outpatient)
• First Assist experience
OTHER: • EMR: Epic
• Salary - Depends on Experience
• Shift Hours: 7AM – 5PM ( may need to work until 6pm depending on rounding time in hospital after clinic patients are done @ 4PM) Provider will start with a morning meeting at hospital everyday starting @ 7: 00 am to 7: 15 am. Rounding on inpatient neurology patients prior to seeing clinic patients, clinic