Physician Assistant Opening- 1 Hour East of Houston, Texas

Anahuac, TX

Employment Type: Permanent Specialty: Physician Assistant Job Number: 18440

Physician Assistant Needed;

Hospital position but NOT  a traditional ER schedule. 

Physician Assistant will work 85% outpatient with team of 2 Family Practice Physicians and 4 Physician Assistants. Remaining 15% in an Inpatient/ER setting. 
  • Salary $90k - $110k, depending on experience
  • M-F, 8-5pm, 8hr shift, some shared call
  • Average 7-10 patients per day
  • Call pay
  • RVU and inpatient bonuses
  • Great PTO plus Holiday and CME
  • Excellent medical, dental, vision, life and retirement
  • Cover license renewals and CME allowance
  • FQHC student loan repayment
  • Active member of medical staff 
  • Seeing patients of all ages
  • Relo will be considered for right candidate
  • Requires 2 years experience of Primary Care, Urgent Care or ER
  • Must be Texas licensed

Send an email reminder to:

Share This Job:

Related Jobs:

Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.
9785 South Maroon Circle
Suite G102
Englewood, CO 80112
© year Integrity Healthcare.
All Rights Reserved. Site Credits.